Content Guidelines Publishers
All publishers using the Advertly platform are required to adhere to these content guidelines. Advertly reserves the right to update the guidelines at any given point in time and it is the publisher’s responsibility to get updated with the latest content guidelines. By continuing to use Advertly’s platform the Publisher agrees to abide by the current version of content guidelines. Content guidelines apply to all content in the app and wap.
- Injury to human beings
- Injury to animals
- Blood and dismemberment, human beings
- Blood and dismemberment, animals
- Torture or killing of human beings
- Torture or killing of animals
- Obscenity and sexual material
- Nudity (exposed breasts, visible genitalia, exposed buttocks)
- Obscured or implied sexual acts
- Explicit sexual language
- Explicit sexual acts
- Visible sexual touching
- Anti or Hateful Speech – App contains/ promoting violence or advocating against a particular group is not permitted. This includes but is not limited to groups identified by their:
- Race or ethnic origin
- National origin
- Political Association
- Veteran status
- Sexual orientation/gender identity
- Drugs – Content promoting drugs and drug paraphernalia. This includes drug accessories, illegal drugs, and herbal drugs such as salvia and magic mushrooms.
- Downloading Copyrighted content like Music, Videos, Softwares etc,.
- Apps or website helps in downloading contents in form of torrents are prohibited.
- Gambling apps or websites
- Content featuring Weapons
- Advertly restrictively allows monetization on medical related apps/websites in countries permitted by law.
- Birth Control, Fertility and Abortion
- Dating apps
- Incent Model – Incent Alone Model and Incent with Content Model
- UGC & CGM Content – UGC/CGM content on any site that monetize with us should comply to the general applicable content and behavior policy
All publishers should/must have a valid app store URL in case of apps and valid domain in case of mobile web.
Advertly Prohibits the likes of below mentioned behaviour:
- Redirecting content which takes the user to unwanted websites
- Any software that triggers pop-ups, interferes with site navigation or modify browser settings.
- Initiate auto downloads
- The site page getting auto-refreshed
- Deceptive or manipulative content or construction to improve your site’s search engine ranking
The ad spaces must be visible to the user, if ad spaces are hidden, stacked or is in the background the impression will be categorized as invalid at Advertly’s sole discretion.
Advertly will not tolerate or accept any activities it deems harmful or potentially damaging to its reputation and/or business, or that of its customers and/or clients including but not limited to the activities stated in this agreement.
Publishers are expected to confirm on the COPPA Compliant apps at the time of registration of the app at Advertly. For more details on COPPA Compliant apps please visit here.
Any violation to these Content Guidelines may result in the suspending of site, placement or account on Advertly at Advertly’s sole discretion. For more details please refer to Advertly’s Terms of Service.